I Twitter!

Thursday, 21 January 2010

Life Thru A Vaseline-Smeared Lens...

I'm over at my other place today, mes bloggy loves. HERE

Thank you for your lovely and funny comments on my last worms here... I'm a little all over the place at the mo' to be fair.

I read a medical dictionary online at the weekend and, given my latest symptoms, I have a detached retina (and impending blindness) and liver disease.
Of course. What else?!

Seriously, I'm cream-crackered. Knackered. Worn oot. Shagged oot. But sans the shagging. TMI, I know. Sorry. Mea culpa!

There aren't enough hours in the day. I haven't had my bins collected since mid-December. My home is drowning under piles of rubble, rubbish and crap-y-lola...

I want to take Friday off work to catch up on
1. Sleep
2. Blogs
3. My house-work and the piles of crap I am drowning under
4. Our laundry
5. Sleep...

I can't take Friday off.

C'est la vie. C'est la guerre.
Tant pis!

Have a fab weekend, mes bloggy dahlinks.
Don't you worry about l'il ol' me... I'll be thinking of you.
I'll be the one snoring like a pig in a pen!
Mwah! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............................

9 comments:

Fat, frumpy and fifty... said...

and when you are home, through enforced time off...you arebt fit do all the things you wanted to..it like its null and void time off...tant pis
eh!

a duvet day alone, with friends...dream on...

saz xx

Derrick said...

Fatigued Fhina! Skip on 2-4 and concentrate on 1 & 5. We have piles of recyclable rubbish. Hopefully it will all go tomorrow!

She Writes said...

Get some rest, Fhina!

Amy

A Mom on Spin said...

Why all that rubbish? I'm sorry I haven't been around bloggyland lately, but am I missing something???

slommler said...

That is my question too?? Why all the rubbish? And get some rest!
Hugs
SueAnn

Bagman and Butler said...

I too seem to be swimming in rubbish. It's a metaphor, right?

jingle said...

time to house mapping,
it is cool to
be you
and let things show
the way
it is so..

happy blogging,
happy Friday.
cheers, ;)

Nezzy said...

Yep, this Ozarks farm chick knows everybody need a break from the cattle pen every now and again. I'm down to postin' about once a week but I try to make it somethin' worth reading. Have a restful weekend.

As we say here in the hills and hollers of the Missouri Pondersoa, ya'll have a wonderfully blessed day!!!

carma said...

I'm feeling the same way - bogged down and behind on everything...Hang in there. My husband doesn't play guitar - but his affections are spent on his train set and rollerskating - both of which appear to be a lot more fun than helping with boring household stuff ;-)

Something I wrote earlier...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin