I Twitter!

Sunday 15 August 2010

Blogdreams


Loris was an authentic American 1930's Art Deco mannequin head.

Platinum blonde hair swirled about her plaster form, falling in a formal but somehow relaxed ponytail to the nape of Loris's neck. Her haughty eye-brows were carefully pencilled arches, giving her the air of one who had been taken by surprise.

Steely amber tiger's eyes looked down an aquiline nose upon all that she surveyed.

From her lofty perch, Loris had a knack for making you feel inferior, two feet tall.

None could match her elegance and beauty. None had ever tried.




5 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Fabulous. I have a thing for vintage mannequins, although I don't own any myself.

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) said...

Looks like a real bitch to me. . .

Sueann said...

She is one cool mannequin!!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Saz said...

OMGosh..l have wanted one of these forever....is it yours!! WOW..awesome..FAB...

luv and missing you...

saz x

A Woman Of No Importance said...

No, dahlinks, she's not mine - she's somewhere in California but currently available on e-bay...

She is very striking, is she not...

I was window shopping for a fantasy shop I am opening in my dreams...

Hence, Blogdreams. Love to you, Fhi xxx

Something I wrote earlier...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin