I Twitter!

Wednesday 6 October 2010

p.s. I am too tired to think of a good post for today...


Today is all about YOU!

Be good to yourself. Dr Fhina's orders!

1. Tell me one thing you're going to do today that's just for you?

2. Shout out one thing you're really, really good at? - - Don't put yourself down like that! You are bloody great at at least one thing!

3. Write down one thing that you've been procrastinating around that you're going to try to tackle today? Put it in your pocket, so you don't forget about it, please.

4. Whisper how you're going to reward yourself when IT'S over?

5. Spend 10 minutes today thinking quietly about what you want to get out of life that will make your life a tad easier? Something that's do-able, achievable - Not winning the lottery!

Auntie Faerie Fhina is waving her magic wand - See the bingo wings wobble!

Poof, there's some spangled magic dust with your name on it - Watch you don't get it on your clothes!

Whooooooooossssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

There now isn't that better? Mwah!




10 comments:

Lindsey said...

just the motivational talk I needed on this rainy day, full of cold and having go to work - gonna start a new pot this afternoon now tho' -thanks!

Saz said...

great thanks for the permission...l'm still in bed for now...

luv you

saz x

Gigi said...

Hmmm, one thing that's just for me.....does blogging count?

French Fancy... said...

1. As it's my day off, after having brekkie and sorting out the girls I went back to bed and snoozed.

2. I am a very good cook and I love it - well, I did before I began this job.

3. Well, I was going to go and join the local gym today but I feel very melded to this pc chair and I want to catch up on my bloggy friends. I'll try and join before the end of the week though - promise.

4. I've already rewarded myself - I went and bought a new pair of jeans yesterday - four sizes smaller (yay)

5. I want to start going into central London on my days off and trying to catch a matinee. It's doable - the station is only a short drive away and in 50 mins I will be in Charing Cross.

Love to you, you amazing woman. Don't miss the Grizz too much - do some things just for you - like you are telling us to do.

xx

Unknown said...

As it's now 5.15 p.m. I seem to have missed my opportunity, so I'll have to think of something for tomorrow!

libby said...

Bless you, I needed that..thanks.

Dragonfly Dreams said...

Fhina, I will if you will!

Anonymous said...

I love the fairy. As for doing something for myself, when I leave this computer, I'm going to lay on my bed and read a book. That should count.

Carma Sez said...

Dr. Fhina is in da house!!! Something just for myself - I have no idea!!! need ideas - stuck here at work for the next 7 hours so I'll have plenty of time to think of something. Hope you are doing well dear Fhina :-)

Jinksy said...

My 'something for me' has to be done to a timetable! I signed up for some life drawing classes once a fortnight. So far I've been to two, and discovered I haven't lost the knack, so guess that counts as shouting about something I'm good at! LOL. :) Third class will be next Thursday...

Something I wrote earlier...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin