I Twitter!

Monday 28 March 2011

Technical Update from t'Interwebs...

My darling laptop is still giving me grief, while it is away, at the Priory for Addicted Laptops... I sense it will never be restored to my hands. Never. It is reported to be, 'Too far gone!' Meanwhile, I am temporarily roosted upon GJ's work laptop, which has security settings which do not allow me to comment on your lovely blogs... Or post pictures. Or breathe. Or write... Or look forward to writing. Or anything really, apart from check my hotmail account. Pfft! Pity me... Well, really, I'm full of pity for myself, so just tell me to 'Get a grip and get on with it!' In the meantime, until I can send you warm kisses over the faithful interwebs once more, please take care of yourselves and those that you love? For me. Look away now! There's nothing to see here... :)

2 comments:

Sueann said...

Well poo!! Having no laptop is totally egregious!!! And I sure hope they can repair said laptop. Or that you can commandeer a reliable one to use! I mean seriously...not being able to visit and comment and post pics?? Argh!!! That is awful!!
Good luck
Hugs
SueAnn

libby said...

We'll be here....

Something I wrote earlier...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin