I Twitter!

Saturday 3 September 2011

Dear Blog...


Dear Blog,

As much as I love you dearly, please recall that I am entitled by European law to some time off from time to time...de temps en temps as they say en France.

It is to this end that, horreur de horreurs, I shall not be scheduling any postings during my petit absence.

For I am also giving my lovely readers and fiends here a little time off too.

Because they're worth it!

They've done loads lately to bolster me when I was feeling bleu, (which encompasses a lot of the year, really...)

Their recent kindnesses to me after I wrote while I wept a well of tears about deeds I have procrastinated over and the loves that leave their mark in grieving, I shall not forget...

You lift me up. I hope you know it.

Thankyou, kindly. I am most grateful to you.

Je vous aime...

And isn't love everything?

Yeah, I'm mushy!

A bientot, mes amis... See you soon. Take care.

Yours, de tout mon coeur,

Fhina xxx

8 comments:

Bagman and Butler said...

I shall await your return.

Lindsey said...

enjoy your bloggy rest - love this picture btw

libby said...

Leaving the porch light on.....

Tim Atkinson said...

Bon vacance!

A Heron's View said...

Ha' ha' ha' please be good enough to quote chapter and verse of the EU law regarding us bloggers :) :) :) I jest do go and have a good rest - thinking of you!

Vix said...

Have a fantastic and utterly wonderful break. x

Suldog said...

Ah, yes, we all need a good nap now and again. Take your time, and don't set the alarm!

ArtistUnplugged said...

I pray that you have an awesome and memorable time away. I have been absent though have not traveled anywhere. Looks like Frankfurt was a great trip, such fun to live vicariously through your trip for a bit. Hoping you continue to do well and are adjusting as well as possible to your son being off at school. Take care, check back in you soon!!!

Something I wrote earlier...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin