I Twitter!

Thursday 10 September 2009

250th Blog Post!

beautiful lady Pictures, Images and Photos

And here it is...

My 250th Blog Posting...

I'd never even noticed that I'd reached 200, but when I pressed the Blogger button to see how many posts I had published, this was the information I received...

Two hundred and fifty. Crikey Moses!

I try to write every day... Keeping in touch. I remember reading some hints and tips for new bloggers when I first began - It might have been chez David McMahon that I read the advice to post every day... Sometimes I wonder if this puts folk off...

Does it look as if I'm bringing in an apple for the teacher every day? Like I'm desperate to be Class Swot??!

That's not my intent, mes bloggy Crackberries... My intent comes from this,

glasses Pictures, Images and Photos

And so I twitter here, I ramble there, I pour out (often) meaningless drivel into (sometimes) deaf ears, I choose a random selection of moods, images, music and words, and I wait...

Ever patiently...

To hear from you! You matter to me...

So I'm not cracking open a bottle in celebration of my 250th post... Non!

I'm raising a glass (or two!) to you.

Cheers m'dears!

Fhina-sized blessings to you and thank you for being there for me.

Mwah! Here's looking at you, kid.

Women in Art Pictures, Images and Photos

19 comments:

blognut said...

Congratulations on your 250th post, my lovely Fhina.

I'm uncorking a bottle in your honor right now! You are wonderful.

Bloggus Toastus
xxooxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Fhina! You like writing and we like reading what you write! And just think: only 750 more till 1000 posts!

ArtistUnplugged said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your 250th post to my sister across the pond of whom I am very fond!!!! I have been unable to get a post put up daily for awhile and it bothers me so!!! I will now proceed to catch up a bit on some of your previous posts. LOVE your new header photo.

AmyK said...

Congratulations. I am so new at this that 100 seems so far away. I'm so glad I discovered you. I look forward to 250 more.

French Fancy... said...

For a while I blogged daily but I think it does put quite a strain on readers. However it is your blog and you are Queen here - you do it as much as you want to. I can't always promise to comment though.

Congrats on a landmark figure

Anonymous said...

Hey! Cheers Fhina! Makes me tired just thinking about it. Going to take me a while to reach that score but little by little, bit by bit.

Maybe little and often should be my new refrain.

Unknown said...

Well done, Fhina!

I'm only 12 behind, coming up close on the inside! I don't know about being a strain for the readers but blogging daily is a strain on ME! I think, if I blogged less frequently it would be too easy to stop all together, and yet I happily read friends who write only once a week or so. Go figure!

Dumdad said...

Hearty congrats on your 250th post!!!

Jinksy said...

I'd probably be neck and neck with you at the post(!) if I'd not been slacking since my involvement with the medical profession! But I've discovered every few days still seems to satisfy those following on my tail - or perhaps I mean tale? Either way, it makes life far more leisurely, not to feel obliged to hold forth every day...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on reaching such a milestone- and don't stop now! I just discovered you a moment ago on my blog travels and am just zipping off to make myself some buttery toast and an extra generous mocha so that I can sit and enjoy your posts in comfort!

I love your decor, by the way! And any girl who eats a flower is my kinda girl. I must remember that the next time The Husband brings me a dozen roses. It means he's forgotten a birthday.
Nice to meet you!
bella :)

Tracey said...

Happy 250th.. may there be more to follow xx

Jan said...

Happy 250th sweetie - you don't look a day over 100 !!!
I have my glass of Rose at my lips as we speak

kapgaf said...

And a late entry from France : félicitations, ma chère FSI, pour le 250e blog. Bravo! Encore!
Grosses bises

Expat mum said...

Congrats! I must admit, I still can't be ar**ed to post every day! And Twittering. Oh dear, I think I need to lie down.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

250? Awe-inspiring!

Maternal Tales said...

Congratulations beautiful lady. Sorry haven't been over for a while...so glad to see you're as prolific as ever. Love the new look. probably not quite so new now though... Mwah xxx

Eddie Bluelights said...

Many congratulations on your 250th post - a significant land mark - it is a considerable achievement to post almost evey day - I can manage only 1 or 2 posts a week.
Bye for now ~ Eddie x

A Woman Of No Importance said...

Thank you all of you who stopped by to revel in my celebrations of YOU :)

Mwah! Mwah! MWAH!

Michelle said...

Happy 250 my dear Fhina!!!! AWESOME!!! I shall drink a pumpkin ale and run a mile in your honor!!! Sorry 250 miles may be pushing it a bit!!

Something I wrote earlier...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin