I Twitter!

Monday 24 January 2011

Full Heart...



To all of you who stopped by last week to offer me such comfort and validation with your wise words, I thank you from the heart of my heart.

You are all right. You are wonderful. You helped me realise I was not being a Drama Queen. You enabled me to see that it is NOT me being awkward or unkind. How I hate to be thought unkind. Maybe I need to take that to Therapy!

We are being thrown into the Lions' Den later this week with a family funeral, which is awfully sad, but also means that I may not escape attention...

I have lain low this last week instead, keeping schtum.

I shall keep you informed...

Once more, I say thank you with my full heart and glistening tear-drops. Bless you.


p.s. I found the title art, entitled 'A Full Heart,' via Google, and it's an original piece of mixed media quilting art made by the textile artist, Judi Goolsby; For her website full of her wonderful and delightfully vibrant work, including the series, Heart of the Matter, please CLICK HERE

This second piece is the beautiful, Roots and Wings...

2 comments:

Cait O'Connor said...

I called by but could only find this post. Good luck with whatever the problem is you are facing.

Dragonfly Dreams said...

We've got your back, sister! Best of the luck this week!

Something I wrote earlier...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin