I Twitter!

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Another, Gratefully-Received Award...

miruj, miruj srce moje... Pictures, Images and Photos

This award I shall open the golden envelope for today came to me from the beautiful writer that is Rosaria, Lakeviewer...and it is a lovely golden book with light leaves called Palabras como rosas, which translates into "Words Like Roses" (isn't Spanish (as well as Rosaria's native Italian), a lovely language?).

I have been given an obligation to give this award to 9 people whose words are truly like the lingering and sweetly scented petals of a perfect rose, and so I choose these bloggers:

Artist Unplugged
Cynthia
Butler & Bagman Chronicles
Moannie at The View From This End
French Fancy
Both Clayrn and Rab
Maternal Tales from the South Coast and
French Fancy, returning from tough exams...

Please feel free to cast these golden leaves out into the blog-waters of the world, like the treasures that they, and Rosaria, are, mes bloggy grand-dames et messieurs...

And always, have this in your heart...

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

And please click HERE to see if you received an award yesterday, just in case you weren't around... Merci mille!

14 comments:

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) said...

Congrats on your beautiful award...


If anyone's words remind me of rose petals, yours do!

Lola said...

Congrats too on all yr awards - you never seem to leave that red carpet! I've still got 2 to distribute but, what with work (what's that?), my recent little hiatus etc, haven't got around to the task!
Hav a good week!
Nora:)

Unknown said...

My, Fhina, what a veritable pile of rose petals you've got. I agree with Nora. Budge up a bit on that carpet! But in the spirit of true generosity you do sprinkle them from on high to those of us below. Ciao bella!

san said...

A beautiful award for a beautiful blog :-)

Rosaria Williams said...

Wow, Fhina, you found it! Keep up the fine work. I can just see how your thoughts and pictures will linger long in everybody's memory. As for me, your 'intelligent'friend from across the pond and mountains and prairies, the person at the far-west edge of this universe, I can tell you unequivocally that I have to come here and sit and feel connected to the world. You rock, you shake, you are a hurricane.

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Congratulations on the award, Ms Fhina. It is certainly well deserved..."a lovely trail of rose scented petals"...a perfect way to describe your blog.
Forgive my interrogation- but did you mean to name OWL blog "Cynthia"... or another of your exceptional reader/bloggers?
I visit most of the blogs you mention---excellent choices. <3

Maternal Tales said...

Fhina - did I ever tell you that I loved you?? Hee hee. Well I do... Congrats on the award. Not quite sure my words are like rose petals, but I will accept the award before you change you mind. Kisses, kisses, kisses x

kapgaf said...

Ma chère Boucle d'Or,

Toutes mes félicitations pour les récompenses and thank you so much for including me in your list of lovers (in the best possible taste, of course!), I am very proud.

No pack-drill, indeed but am seriously considering a blog although I have no idea of the technology involved (and I haven't thought of a title). You are an inspiration to me with all your wonderful musings. Your awards are well-deserved.

Grosses bises

Unknown said...

Wow, do you get some creative awards!

Carma Sez said...

your mantel overrunneth with all these awards. Congrats!

Carma Sez said...

mantel overrun? I'm losing it!

ArtistUnplugged said...

Congratulations on a most lovely award!!! And thank you sooooo much for passing it on.....'you like me, you really like me!' (remember who said that in their second oscar acceptance speech?)

blognut said...

Another well-deserved award for an awesome blogger friend.

Bloggus
XXOOXX

findingmywingsinlife said...

Fhina,
I know Rab doesn't get on blogger as much as he used too- him and his wife are trying to keep up with an 8 month old who is on the go constantly. But I will do my best to make sure he sees this. I will also try to do the same for Clayrn- though he no longer blogs.

Something I wrote earlier...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin