I'm being a little lazy with this bloglet, but spotted this Quiz on another's site, and thought it was very classy, with the black and white images and all, and to be honest, I'm a bit surprised by the result.
I always think that Audrey Hepburn was such a star, so elegant and classy... Wasn't she clever enough to only ever be seen in black or white, or a combination of the two - So everything you have in your desired 'capsule wardrobe' (cough!) always matches, no matter what you choose?
I'm very much more your drag something from the bottom of the 'clean' laundry basket, pre-ironing, and stretch it up against the light to see if there are any creases... I tend to con myself that people might think I've just ironed the blouse, trousers or skirt that morning and it's only gone and got all creased on my long drive in to work!
I did mention in my About Me that I'm a serial housework avoider and general slattern, didn't I? A male friend and colleague once described me as 'a bit Bohemian', and I've clung to that raft ever since! So, friends and readers of a sensitive disposition, or those of you who are honest about your OCD tendencies, look away now!
Like I say, your actual Audrey in person is not very me at all, but perhaps I have something in common with her inner feelings, maybe I've an inner Audrey?
Your result for Are You a Jackie or a Marilyn? Or Someone Else? Mad Men-era Female Icon Quiz...
You Are an Audrey!
You are an Audrey -- "I am at peace"
Audreys are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union with others and the world around them.
How to Get Along with Me
- * If you want me to do something, how you ask is important. I especially don't like expectations or pressure
- * I like to listen and to be of service, but don't take advantage of this
- * Listen until I finish speaking, even though I meander a bit
- * Give me time to finish things and make decisions. It's OK to nudge me gently and nonjudgmentally
- * Ask me questions to help me get clear
- * Tell me when you like how I look. I'm not averse to flattery
- * Hug me, show physical affection. It opens me up to my feelings
- * I like a good discussion but not a confrontation
- * Let me know you like what I've done or said
- * Laugh with me and share in my enjoyment of life
What I Like About Being an Audrey
- * being nonjudgmental and accepting
- * caring for and being concerned about others
- * being able to relax and have a good time
- * knowing that most people enjoy my company; I'm easy to be around
- * my ability to see many different sides of an issue and to be a good mediator and facilitator
- * my heightened awareness of sensations, aesthetics, and the here and now
- * being able to go with the flow and feel one with the universe
What's Hard About Being an Audrey
- * being judged and misunderstood for being placid and/or indecisive
- * being critical of myself for lacking initiative and discipline
- * being too sensitive to criticism; taking every raised eyebrow and twitch of the mouth personally
- * being confused about what I really want
- * caring too much about what others will think of me
- * not being listened to or taken seriously
Audreys as Children Often
- * feel ignored and that their wants, opinions, and feelings are unimportant
- * tune out a lot, especially when others argue
- * are "good" children: deny anger or keep it to themselves
Audreys as Parents
- * are supportive, kind, and warm
- * are sometimes overly permissive or nondirective