Wednesday, 16 September 2009
A Fine Name Game Meme from Chez Lime...
Name Game Meme...
1.Your rock star name (pet, current car)
Smookoo Cross-Trail (Beats Fifi Trixibelle don't you think?!)
2.Your gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite type of shoe)
Phish Food Mary-Jane (There's something utterly non-menacing about that gangsta, non?!)
3.Your Native American name (favorite color, favorite animal)
Pink Meerkat (A few too many days in the desert could do that to a girl!)
4.Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born)
Ann Mona Taylors (Ann Morpeth just wouldn't sound right, would it - So I chose the hospital where I squawked into being)
5.Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name)
CRAFH (Sounds a little too close to crap for Hollywood success, do you not think, my bloggy loves?)
6.Superhero name (2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
Red Guinness (the (red) Black and White Crusader-ess)
7.NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers)
John James or James John (Sounds manly non?!)
8.Dancer name (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)
Pomegranate Noir Tunnock (Diametrically opposed classes in life there!)
9.TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)
Fifth Grade? Do you know how old I am and how much of school memories I've blotted out over the years?! Laissez-moi think...
... Ta-da! Welsh Washington (News you can rely upon!)
10.Spy name (your favorite season/holiday, flower)
Summer Tulip (She'd get past any security with a monicker as cutesie as that one)
11.Cartoon name:(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now)
Strawberry Cardigan (You can see her now, can't you? Gamp at the ready, just like Miss Marple!)
12.Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)
Buttered-Toast Weeping Willow (Now there's a name to contend with - I love it already!)
13.Movie star name (pet, street where you lived)
Cat St. Albans (Step aside Buffy Saint-Marie!)
At this point, Lime shared a few choice names of people she'd met, so here goes:
* A Scots Lass called Bridie Pie... (In Scotland a Bridie can be a type of pie - So she was 'Pie Pie')
* My sainted late mother had to stop her best friend, whose surname was Carr calling her first-born son 'Ford'
* I answered the 'phone to a Mr Pigeon, who insisted on spelling his name for me (I'm that stoopid!) and then made sure I pronounced it a la Francais, 'Pee-jee-on,' as opposed to how it should be pronounced as in Coo-coo-de-coo Mr. Pidgeon!
* I know a man called Argument, and that's the only person I've ever met with that surname, but my colleagues say he lives well up to his name...
* I've worked in Jobcentres/Employment Offices so I've met Mr John Travolta and Mr John Wayne in the past... Friends had once signed a guy on for benefits from South Shields (by the sea-side) who called himself Sand Dancer... He was pretty mystical, they said...
Is that enough for now? Have you any for me, mes bloggy Viggo Mortensens?
Ooh look! Strawberry Cardigan has just lost a charm off her bracelet!
I'm also over at the Mad Manics today, mes bloggy Wort-Berries - You might wish to take a look - I'll be glad of the company, mes amis xox