I Twitter!

Saturday 18 June 2011

A little bit of fun!

Oh, it's all been a little bit of doom and gloom around here lately.

But this, and my new job, have cheered me up!


I love this advert, which my American friends might recognise, but which is pretty new to British shores...

Filmed in one shot with only a teensy tiny bit of CGI, this is an incredible commercial from a young team in Portland, Oregon.   The actor is a former sportsman called Isaiah Mustafa


I love it!   Hope you do too...

It certainly floats my boat, and my late father used to love Old Spice!

6 comments:

A Heron's View said...

I used to use Old Spice too, now I don't use anything other than soap and water.....

Moannie said...

Old Spice...oh my. Takes me wayyyyyy back to 1953 and just about anywhere in Margate or Ramsgate-the Yanks were there, and on a saturday evening in the Dreamland Ballroom, Old Spice was an aphrodisiac.

Expat mum said...

The Man-Child can do a perfect rendition of this and the other Old Spice commercials. They're fab. If you look on You Tube there are a few more, plus several very funny spoofs!

Gigi said...

Oh yes! We have several of these commercials and they are hilarious! I think my Dad used to use Old Spice and it's funny that now my son uses it. But now they make versions along the lines of Axe and that's what he uses.

Vix said...

I love it! I do rememeber Old Spice,the smell was rather nice I seem to recall! xxx

ooglebloops said...

Love the end with the horse!!!LOL

Something I wrote earlier...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin